You can change your cookie-related settings at any time. Using our websites without changing cookie-related settings means that these files will be placed in your device.
- The solarisdiesel.eu service does not automatically collect any sort of information, except information stored in cookies.
- Cookies are packets of data, text files mostly, which are stored on the device of the User and are used during browsing of the Service’s websites. Cookies commonly contain the name of the website they originated from, the length of the time they’re stored on a device, and a unique number.
- Placing the cookies on the browsing device of the User and accessing them is the responsibility of the Website’s operator, PHU CAR-GAZ BIS hose principal place of business is at Pokrzywno 5, Dz. 30, 61-315 Poznań.
- Cookies are used for:
- to optimize the use of websites and adjust their content to the user’s preferences; in particular, cookies make it possible to identify the user’s device and properly display a given website, adjusting it to their individual needs;
- create statistics, which make it possible to establish how a given website’s users use the Internet, thus enabling the webmaster to improve its structure and content;
- prevent the user’s session from timeout (on prior login), thanks to which the user does not hale to type in their login and password on entering each subwebsite;
- The Website uses two fundamental types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s browsing device until the User logs off, leaves the website, or closes the browsing application. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a specific time which is defined by the file’s parameters or until the file itself is deleted by the User.
On our websites, we May use the following types of cookies:
- “esential” cookies, which make it possible to use services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies, used with services requiring authentication within a given website;
- safety cookies, ensuring safety, e.g. by detecting authentication abuse within the website;
- cookies allowing collection of information on ways in which our websites are used;
- “functional” cookies, making it possible to “save” the settings selected by the user and the personalization of the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertisement” cookies, enabling the provision of customized commercial content to the user, selected according to their interests.
- In many cases, Internet browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the User’s browsing device by default. Users can choose, at any given time, to modify the cookie settings. These changes might include prohibiting the browser from handling cookies automatically or forcing it to inform the User each time a cookie is placed on the browsing device. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the browser software.
- The Website’s operator informs that restricting or disabling cookies can affect certain functionalities available on the Website’s pages.
Pliki cookies zamieszczane w urządzeniu końcowym Użytkownika Serwisu i wykorzystywane mogą być również przez współpracujących z operatorem Serwisu reklamodawców oraz partnerów.
- You can find more information about cookies at wikihow.com or in the “Help” menu of your browser.